Die early from dilating

I had sex with your mother/father/sister/brother.

Sorry, that's not true. Unless you're actually a person whose mother/father/sister/brother I've had sex with - then it is true. Anyway, the reason I wrote that is because my teachers at school used to always say that good writers will catch your attention and draw you in in the first couple of sentences. So hopefully you're all feeling attentive/drawn in now. I guess I really did learn a thing or two at school.

So I'm pretty sure I'm going bald. I've been losing so much hair. That's fine though because - like most kids - I always wanted to grow up to be a bald transgender woman. My endocrinologist told me it's a common thing after stressful life events like surgery, and that I should stop shedding hair soon. I told her "this is disappointing news due to the fact that my life long dream is to be a bald transgender woman". I really hope I keep losing my hair. I s'pose I could just shave it off. I mean, why wait to achieve my life long dream of being a bald transgender woman? I think the answer is that if I shave it off I wouldn't really be bald, I'd be a fake. Baldness is a quality that must be earned.

Easter weekend is coming up, so that's big. My work gave me an egg today, which I've just poached and eaten with mushrooms and toast - very delicious. As I'm sure you all know, Jesus and his disciples regularly ate eggs together after long days spent praying and giving guidance to their followers. Jesus would say "Well, should we go for eggs?" and his disciples would say "Yes Jesus". Sometimes I sit and imagine how much fun they would have had together, sitting around and eating a couple of eggs each. Those were better times, that's for sure.

The best bit about Easter weekend is that I get to sleep in. I don't know about you guys, but for me sleep is completely necessary to survival, so I sleep every day for about 8 hours. Sometimes I like to sleep a little bit longer though, just to treat myself. That's what I'll be doing this weekend. I think I'll get up at about 8.30am - very exciting stuff.

Should I talk about my vagina or should I go a full blog post without discussing its current status? I guess I should talk about it a little bit since this blog is called 'Rosie's VJ". Well, I've still got a vagina, and I'm still dilating a lot (maybe you guessed from the blog title!). Not long ago I got a little bit drunk and showed various people my vagina. As expected, they were all very impressed and afterwards we all high fived each other. Actually, the best part about that night was that I managed to not sit on my pillow for most of the night and not end up in abject pain. I also stood stationary without pain.

Oh! I also ran about a kilometre the other day and nothing bad happened. Of course when I say about a kilometre, I mean about 300 metres, but as they say "300 rounds up to 1000". Anyway, that's the first 'exercise' I've done in yonks, and I'm unreasonably proud of myself. I'm going to see if I can run 600 metres this weekend, which is about 2 kilometres. I think once I can run 5 kilometres (or 1.5 kilometres) I'll see about going back to pole.

To finish, here's a photo of an old friend that I miss a lot right now:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vaginaphone

Dilating Pupil