Public Privates

So I've been in Thailand for 3 days now, and today is the last before surgery. I'm just sitting in the hospital room at the moment waiting until my 8 o'clock enema, so I thought I'd write a cheeky blog post to kill some time. I did make a video of the room earlier, but then Wordpress said I had to pay to upload it, so I deleted Wordpress and made this instead, but then Blogger has a 100mb limit, and my video was 450mb. So no video for now. It was pretty boring anyway.

So yeah. 8 o'clock enema. A girl here got hemorrhoids from her enema. I'm pretty keen to just get a vagina with no added hemorrhoids, but we'll see.

On Wednesday some surgeons looked at and touched my dick. It was all very clinical. They just waltzed in, grabbed it and started pulling it on all different angles, making comments in Thai to each other all along. It was like my penis was being reviewed. "Great decision to include the foreskin, but we felt that as a whole the dick was a little small". They really did love that I had a foreskin though. Apparently foreskins make good vaginas. Who knew.

I had to draw a picture of a person and a house/tree for a psychiatrist at the hospital. It was terrible. It looked like it was drawn by somebody who'd had most of their fingers bitten off by dogs, and then afterwards the dogs also ate their eyes. I wish I'd taken a photo. I'm sure the psychiatrist will be back soon to tell me which mental illness I have.

Tomorrow morning I get up at 6am for a shower and to have my pubes shaved. Then at 730 they put me under. 6 or 7 hours later I'll wake up and there'll be a vagina there. It will be all bandaged up so I won't get to look at it for a few days, but when I do I'm certain I'll regret everything. It will be swollen, bloody, with stitches all up in it, and possibly some pus.

"It will be swollen, bloody, with stitches all up in it, and possibly some pus."

I did one of those quote things like they do in real articles, where they pick out a particularly insightful line and make it big. I like it.

Lots of people have been asking if I'm nervous. I was before I got here, in the last two weeks before I left. But since getting here I've been really quite relaxed. I felt a bit anxious when I met the surgeons and they touched my dick (see above) and then showed me all these pictures of other people's dicks that had been sliced up before being reconstructed. But then they showed me all these great finished-product vaginas, and I thought "Nice". Since then I haven't really been nervous. To be honest I'm more worried about the enema than anything - I have to be conscious for that!

Anyway, that's that. Now you're all updated. I'll be mostly unconscious for the next few days, so it'll be a wee bit before I can let you all know how things went. Bye!

PS here's some photos of the dilators I've been given.



 This one is small!

 So small

 The large. Bit of girth on this one.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vaginaphone

Die early from dilating

Dilating Pupil