Vaginaphone

In keeping with the vagina-theme of this blog, the title of this one is 'Vaginaphone'. That's because I quit my job at a certain telecommunications company about a month ago, not because my vagina is a phone. My vagina isn't like a phone at all.

So yes I quit my job. I have to say, the big downside of quitting my job is that I miss having professional and work appropriate conversations with my fellow colleagues. Though sometimes I wish I had been a little less professional and committed to providing great customer service, just so that my associates could have seen the fun side of me. As an example of a fun thing that I'd do, sometimes when ending a call with one of the company's valued customers I'd say: 'thanks for your call valued customer, please enjoy your landline and broadband services'. Providing a great service is all the fun I need.

I'm back at uni now though. Uni is short for 'university', which is an institution of learning. I've been thinking about ways to make these blogs longer and more interesting, so I think I'll occasionally give the definition of a word I've used, just to keep all you folks out there interested. To be 'interested' is to show curiosity about something. How about that.

There's all sorts of people at university. One guy was playing games on his computer at the library the other day. I asked him if he should be studying and he told me to fuck off. The joke's on him though because I was already leaving to get some milk and lube from the supermarket.

I'm also back doing pole dancing. What a thing that is. Every time I go there I think 'gosh what a great bunch of people'. What I've found out from pole dancing this year is that when you go from nearly-zero-testosterone to actually-zero-testosterone things are much harder. On the plus side, not having to take a drug called cyproterone acetate means I don't regularly feel ill from doing exercise. For the record, exercise is physical activity for the purpose of improving health and/or fitness.

I went to Wellington recently and hung out with two very great people. We saw Bill English but we didn't see the whale (whale's are large marine mammals). We also watched a band play Bliss by The Dudes for an inappropriate amount of time, like 45 minutes.

My life is fantastic at the moment to tell you the truth. Have you ever done a thing thinking it would have a huge pay off, and then it did have a huge pay off, but in a lot of ways that you didn't expect? For example, I learned that I had anxiety in a lot of non-genital-related situations, which I didn't realize because I was so used to being anxious in those situations that I just thought that was me. Then I got different genitals, and now it's all good! Weird. I would suggest that all my readers also consider what changing their genitals might do for them. It could be the best decision you ever made.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Die early from dilating

Dilating Pupil